Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30 Weeks

Today we're 30 weeks +1day! Made it through another week! A few scares this weekend, all of which turned out to be ok. First was leg pain, which they automatically think -BLOOD CLOT, and sent me for a venus doppler. Results came back negative, just random pain I guess. Also we had one scary heart rate acceleration where one baby's heart rate was over 180 for longer than 20 minutes. I freaked out, and didn't like that the nurse was ridiculously calm- she said just to wait a few more minutes (which seemed like 100 hours watching that monitor). And, huh, it was like this may have happened to someone else before, because, as she predicted the heartrate dropped back to a normal range. Phew... Other news we received this week was that the dr wants to deliver the babies exactly at 32 weeks which will be April 27th. Says its better to get them out healthy once they hit this milestone than wait and possibly contend with an incident in utero, which would not be caught until the next monitoring...Seems logical to me, so Lailey's and Kennedy's birthdays will be a week from Tuesday (April 27, 2010), if everything goes as planned!! So, I'm trying to keep occupied so I don't have to think about the actual delivery...I think the surgery is what is freaking me out the most, weird. Growing a little tired of daytime tv...and WHAT HAPPENED TO RACHEL RAY?? It's not on anymore...soooo disappointing! If anyone knows where she went, please fill me in! Biggest event of the week: trip to the cafeteria to get a real drink...not water or Shasta! Maybe I'll eat there next time-at a REAL table in a REAL chair, where my food hasn't sat in a cart for an hour! Whoa, that's craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment