Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 7, 2010

29 Weeks and 1 day today. So far I've been inpatient for 4 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours and 34 minutes. Not that I'm counting. So many little exciting things happened last week! We got to move to a new room next door to my old one, which feels remarkably larger than my other room, even if its only by a couple of feet. The weather was so nice and Nick was able to take me outside a few times. Jenkins even brought the dog so I could see her while I was out there! Got to see my nephew on Easter while I was outside, however the nurse that we told wasn't thrilled with the idea. I'm not really sure why because there are kids in the lobby every time I go down there...not really sure what the difference is. Got to eat a whole TON of Easter food from sisters-in-laws- sausage, pierogies, mac & cheese, broccoli salad, LAMB CAKE, ham, 1000lbs of chocolate...mmmmmm delicious. I am attributing all this good food to the good news we got at the sonogram today- girls are weighing 3lbs, 4oz. Dr Mcdonnell said this was an average weight for one baby and it was on the bigger side for twins! She called them "superstars" because they looked like they were doing so well! Both babies were still practice breathing and Nick was able to come to the sonogram since he has the week off! So happy!! This place was starting to wear on my patience, but after today's news, I feel renewed and feel like there IS a point in me being here...not to say that I'm not ready to get outta here, just feeling a little less down about the whole situation.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your updates! you are so positive about everything. and your girls are superstars!!

    ReplyDelete