Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010


HOORAY HOORAY! Today is our 28 week milestone! Dr's say this is an important milestone because the risk of long term health issues significantly decreases after 28 weeks. Next milestone is 32 weeks, when it drops again. I asked about whether or not we will go past 32 weeks, and it seems like we won't. So, as long as everything stays as it is, we will have babies sometime during the last week of April (the 27th is 32 weeks exactly). So, we're hoping and praying that we make it that far!


No hospital news is good news, although it makes for a boring blog. I'm pretty sure there is a Dr. Marijuana, a Dr. Taco and a Dr. Potato that work here, as I keep hearing them paged over the PA. I hope Dr. Potato doesn't do my c-section... I would be afraid his long white arms would fall out during the surgery... Hope he's not wearing his "angry eyes" :)





No comments:

Post a Comment